Imagination Imagination

Im hosting a fighting game tournament on the 30th. Mind if I use this for the wrap up video (afterwards I make a video of how the event went. This style beat fits the scene perfectly)

DJaxsNG responds:

Sure :D

NuRadix - TeeHee Valley NuRadix - TeeHee Valley

Is this FROM something? I love it. I'd love to use it in a game, but it sounds so well done, and orchestrated, I didnt want to put it in a game if it's from a game.

newrounds1 responds:

Hello! Sorry for an EXTREEEMELY late answer, and yes THIS is from something ! :)
IT's from a game called Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga ^_^
I was hoping someone would use my music in a game or movie sometime soon, but... oh well :3 as long as they enjoiii :D

Sunlit Grotto Sunlit Grotto

At around 1:30 a violin? is introduced to the piece. Unless intended disregard, but it feels too crisp. If add an attack to the beginning of the synth, or adjust it if possible, with a longer release. Because of the sudden open and close of the instrument it feels almost 8-bit, in what otherwise is a well constructed song. I love the guitar.

8bit dubstep fail. 8bit dubstep fail.

Deadmau5 makes chiptune step, whole world reacts.

SpaceCakeNinja responds:

Yup. thanks for you're 1,5 :D

I'm Alive I'm Alive

Master this track with her vocal track on a more specified Low Pass and EQ the Mids near her frequency. Bring it out and Glitch it out abit during the reverbs, that'll add the effect to her voice that it deserves. She's an excellent singer, and this is a beast of a track, but I'd love to hear those vocals break out abit like the grime in the dub-bass.

5/5

Matter Of The Maker pt.2 Matter Of The Maker pt.2

I love the shit out of this for some reason, and I can't place why in my head. It's unique, funky, and feels like the beginning to a movie that I want to see really bad.

dbace responds:

Thanks

Garlagan - Thundaga (FL Core) Garlagan - Thundaga (FL Core)

Even if you win or lose, if it means anything..

You won in my book.

garlagan responds:

It means a lot actually, thank you !

Fayde - Comprehension Fayde - Comprehension

Beast.

I love this. Good shit dude.

PoyzenJam responds:

Thanks!

DKC2 - Brambles DKC2 - Brambles

What i found hardest to remake about this

Is maintaining that strings progression.

It's insane to keep it going, and keep it going correctly. You hit this one right on the head. Grats on frontpage, ben awhile since a bramble made it to FP.

Incredible remake, but it's not the only i've heard thats amazing. I'm not comparing you to them though, in judgement, this is a Job well done. 5/5 and 10/10

`Ran a beat` `Ran a beat`

Put more effort into FL

And you'll make something better then cramming a ton of presets together.

Nhite responds:

I'll cram my cock into you.